Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 438 prices entered by 54 different people.
Latest price update: November 22, 2017.
Boise position in our World Ranking
out of 335
out of 101
out of 89
Cheapest and most expensive products in Boise compared to other cities:
Do you live in Boise, Idaho? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)