Cost of living in Beijing, China
Summary of cost of living in Beijing
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 21,600元
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 13,162元
- Cost of living in Beijing is more expensive than in 71% of cities in Asia (6 out of 17)
- Cost of living in Beijing is cheaper than in 64% of cities in the World (139 out of 217)
List of prices in Beijing, China. Current as of Oct 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 215 prices entered by 43 different people.
Latest price update: October 27, 2020
Moving to Beijing with your children?
Beijing position in our World Ranking
out of 217
out of 17
Cheapest and most expensive products in Beijing compared to other cities:
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Volgograd costs руб 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)