Cost of living in Beijing, China
Summary of cost of living in Beijing
Family of four estimated monthly costs: 22,446元
Single person estimated monthly costs: 13,773元
Cost of living in Beijing is more expensive than in 75% of cities in Asia (7 out of 24)
Cost of living in Beijing is cheaper than in 62% of cities in the World (186 out of 301)
List of prices in Beijing, China. Current as of Dec 2019.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 574 prices entered by 74 different people.
Latest price update: December 14, 2019
Moving to Beijing with your children?
Beijing position in our World Ranking
out of 301
out of 24
Cheapest and most expensive products in Beijing compared to other cities:
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 37 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 3 hours ago)