Cost of living in Bangalore, India
Summary of cost of living in Bangalore
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: ₨119,701
- Single person estimated monthly costs: ₨49,855
- Cost of living in Bangalore is cheaper than in 69% of cities in Asia (11 out of 16)
- Cost of living in Bangalore is cheaper than in 95% of cities in the World (190 out of 200)
List of prices in Bangalore, India. Current as of Jan 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 1,333 prices entered by 185 different people.
Latest price update: January 15, 2021
Bangalore position in our World Ranking
out of 200
out of 16
out of 5
Cheapest and most expensive products in Bangalore compared to other cities:
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$8 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tegucigalpa costs L 55 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gibraltar costs £5,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr119 (about 2 hours ago)