Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Summary of cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $4,194
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,368
- Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland is cheaper than in 52% of cities in USA (26 out of 50)
- Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland is more expensive than in 55% of cities in N. America (29 out of 62)
- Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland is more expensive than in 71% of cities in the World (66 out of 223)
List of prices in Baltimore, Maryland
Current as of Sep 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 445 prices entered by 47 different people.
Latest price update: September 18, 2020
Did you know that ...
Baltimore position in our World Ranking
out of 223
out of 62
out of 50
Cheapest and most expensive products in Baltimore compared to other cities:
Do you live in Baltimore, Maryland? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $21,485 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 17 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Burlington, Vermont costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ipswich costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)