Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States
Summary of cost of living in Bakersfield, California
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,564
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,785 WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Bakersfield.
List of prices in Bakersfield, California, United States. Current as of Dec 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
Latest price update: December 23, 2020
Do you live in Bakersfield, California? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)