Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Summary of cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $4,161
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,210
- Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia is cheaper than in 56% of cities in USA (24 out of 43)
- Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia is cheaper than in 54% of cities in N. America (29 out of 54)
- Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia is more expensive than in 65% of cities in the World (72 out of 200)
List of prices in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Current as of Jan 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 884 prices entered by 110 different people.
Latest price update: January 25, 2021
Atlanta position in our World Ranking
out of 200
out of 54
out of 43
Cheapest and most expensive products in Atlanta compared to other cities:
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asunción costs 80,000,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,000 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 4,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Blumenau costs R$ 4.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 3 hours ago)