Cost of living in Athens, Greece
Summary of cost of living in Athens
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: €2,728
- Single person estimated monthly costs: €1,170
- Cost of living in Athens is cheaper than in 85% of cities in Western Europe (58 out of 68)
- Cost of living in Athens is cheaper than in 60% of cities in the World (169 out of 282)
List of prices in Athens, Greece. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 1,411 prices entered by 151 different people.
Latest price update: January 28, 2020
Moving to Athens with your children?
Athens position in our World Ranking
out of 282
out of 68
Cheapest and most expensive products in Athens compared to other cities:
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 12,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Sydney costs AU$1.32 (about 1 hour ago)