Cost of living in Athens, Georgia, United States
Summary of cost of living in Athens, Georgia
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,510
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,565 WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Athens.
List of prices in Athens, Georgia, United States. Current as of Feb 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
Latest price update: February 22, 2020
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 23,897 Riels (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,253 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oslo costs kr 17 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$50 (about 4 hours ago)