Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea
Summary of cost of living in Anyang
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: ₩5,106,310
- Single person estimated monthly costs: ₩2,711,263 WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Anyang.
List of prices in Anyang, South Korea. Current as of Oct 2018.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: October 22, 2018
Do you live in Anyang? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)