Cost of living in Amritsar, India
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. Comparisons improve with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Amritsar.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
Latest price update: November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)