Cost of living in Alicante, Spain
Summary of cost of living in Alicante
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: €2,542
- Single person estimated monthly costs: €1,140
- Alicante is the 4th cheapest city in Spain (9 out of 12)
- Cost of living in Alicante is cheaper than in 94% of cities in Western Europe (64 out of 68)
- Cost of living in Alicante is cheaper than in 65% of cities in the World (182 out of 282)
List of prices in Alicante, Spain. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 393 prices entered by 36 different people.
Latest price update: January 29, 2020
Alicante position in our World Ranking
out of 282
out of 68
out of 12
Cheapest and most expensive products in Alicante compared to other cities:
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 450 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $3.75 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vilnius costs €3.20 (37 minutes ago)