Posted By Gerardo (firstname.lastname@example.org) on 07/07/2012
What is Expatistan?
Expatistan.com is an international cost of living index.
We rely on visitors like you to share prices in their home cities with us. The result is a down-to-earth, realistic index that is free and easy to use.
You enter the prices, we make the comparisons.
- US Residents’ Emigration Searches Jump 245% After Trump Win
- UK Residents’ Searches To Move Abroad Jump 30% in the Wake of ...
- Financial Planning for Your Expat Experience
- How to Start a Business in Chile
- Best cities to live in for location-independent internet entre...
- 5 Unexpected Expenses for Expats
November 2016 (1 post)
June 2016 (1 post)
January 2014 (2 posts)
November 2013 (1 post)
May 2013 (1 post)
April 2013 (1 post)
February 2013 (1 post)
January 2013 (6 posts)
- Pros and Cons of Moving to a New Country
- Expat News Roundup - week 3, 2013
- 5 Things Regarding Doing Business in Your New Country
- Getting Used to the Cuisine in a Foreign Country
- Expat News Roundup - week 2, 2013
- Expat News Roundup - week 1, 2013
December 2012 (11 posts)
- Finding The Best Deals in Any Country
- Expat News Roundup - week 52, 2012
- Expat News Roundup - week 51, 2012
- A tale of two (stereotypical) expats
- Not All Expats Are Created Equal
- London, New York and Berlin Top Choices for Spanish Emigrants
- Expats Would Rather Spend Christmas with Pets than Inlaws Acco...
- Expat News Roundup - week 50, 2012
- Hey, It’s Not Always the Chickens –It Could be a Flood
- Expat News Roundup - week 49, 2012
- Moving on Up…
November 2012 (12 posts)
- Expat News Roundup - week 48, 2012
- The Maid? I Think She’s Taking a Nap
- How Much Does That Money Cost?
- Expat News Roundup - week 47, 2012
- Who shares the most (prices)?
- Can You “Lend” Me a Few Pesos?
- There Are No Such Things as In-Laws
- Expat News Roundup - week 46, 2012
- Milestone: 500,000 prices in the Expatistan Cost-of-Living Index
- Expat News Roundup - week 45, 2012
- You May Not Need to Buy That Car
- Relocating to a “life of leisure” in a far-off land, the truth...
October 2012 (2 posts)
September 2012 (5 posts)
- 20 most sought-after cities to relocate
- New cities added on request
- Expatistan in the news
- Risks, rewards and perspectives
- Many different experiences made possible abroad
August 2012 (6 posts)
- Far from home, for better and worse
- Life here, there, anywhere
- Moving blind
- Global language, global business
- Expats young and old, old and new
- Top 10 cheapest movie tickets
July 2012 (5 posts)
- Top 10 most expensive movie tickets
- Taxis in New York City are not that expensive, even after the ...
- Cost of life index for expats, July 2012
- Expatistan has a new sponsor, Barclays Wealth and Investment M...
- “ARD”: The Argentine dollar