Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Victoria, Mexico and Toronto, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10,131 prices entered by 1,229 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.07922 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Xiamen is 50% cheaper than in Seattle
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is 4% more expensive than in Dublin
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Singapore
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Toronto you would need to make just about C$1,404 (Mex$ 17,720) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 19 (14 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 800 (28 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Kursk costs руб 500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manchester costs £20 (42 minutes ago)