Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Strasbourg, France
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,630 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.12654 EUR / VEF *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Miami is 20% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York City is 68% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 81% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Florianopolis is about the same as in Blumenau
- Cost of living in Orlando is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Paris is 50% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 7% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Toronto is 29% more expensive than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 39% more expensive than in Strasbourg (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,225 (Bs 41,289) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Strasbourg.
Do you live in Strasbourg? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Osasco costs R$ 24 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Kolkata costs ₨45,743 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for a 45 m2 (480 Sqft) furnished studio in NORMAL area in Cuiabá costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Heraklion costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in New York City costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 3 hours ago)