Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Strasbourg, France
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,648 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.12911 EUR / VEF *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York City is 182% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City
- Cost of living in Vienna is 87% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City
- Cost of living in Vienna is 38% more expensive than in Taipei
- Cost of living in New York City is 109% more expensive than in Taipei
- Cost of living in Osaka is 13% more expensive than in Niterói
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vienna is 23% cheaper than in Copenhagen
- Cost of living in Budapest is 44% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 42% more expensive than in Strasbourg (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,551 (Bs 27,505) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Strasbourg.
Do you live in Strasbourg? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of Coca-Cola in Barrie costs C$1.99 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Delhi costs ₨450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in London costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.800 (about 5 hours ago)