Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Strasbourg, France
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,066 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.14670 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Strasbourg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Seoul is about the same as in Seoul
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 133% more expensive than in Strasbourg (France)
For example, you would need at least €7,292 (Bs 49,709) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Strasbourg.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Miami, Florida costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Barcelona costs €11 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honiara costs 200 SI$ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)