Cost of living comparison between Buenos Aires, Argentina and St. Louis, United States
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.11694 USD / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 23,287 prices entered by 1,763 different people.
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York City is 170% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 57% cheaper than in St. Louis (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in St. Louis you would need to make just about $1,065 (ARS $9,105) in Buenos Aires.
Do you live in St. Louis? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Moscow costs руб 180,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Bhubaneswar costs ₨36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Cartagena costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 3.00 лв (about 2 hours ago)