Cost of living comparison between Buenos Aires, Argentina and St. Louis, Missouri, United States
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 24,254 prices entered by 1,858 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.11269 USD / ARS *
Do you live in St. Louis, Missouri? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Seoul is about the same as in Seoul
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in St. Louis, Missouri (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in St. Louis, Missouri you would need to make just about $1,545 (ARS $13,709) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in London costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Rijeka costs 200 kn (about 2 hours ago)