Cost of living comparison between Teresina, Brazil and Palo Alto, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.37599 USD / BRL
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York City is 170% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 63% cheaper than in Palo Alto (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in Palo Alto you would need to make just about $5,807 (R$ 15,444) in Teresina.
Do you live in Palo Alto? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Fort Worth costs $0.46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 4 hours ago)