Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,607 prices entered by 501 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.14080 EUR / CNY
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 13% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Beijing is 20% cheaper than in Seoul
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 82% more expensive than in Belgrade
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 8% more expensive than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,052 (元28,780) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Palma de Mallorca.
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities 1 month (heating, electricity, gas ...) for 2 people in 85m2 flat in Bordeaux costs €110 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pair of jeans (Levis 501 or similar) in Thessaloniki costs €70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)