Cost of living comparison between Mexico City, Mexico and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10,262 prices entered by 838 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.05602 EUR / MXN
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York City is 170% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €1,483 (Mex$ 26,475) in Mexico City.
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Deodorant, roll-on (50ml ~ 1.5 oz.) in Wrocław costs 15 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Antipolo costs Php70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Moscow costs руб 180,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Bhubaneswar costs ₨36 (about 3 hours ago)