Cost of living comparison between Mendoza, Argentina and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,519 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10333 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Xiamen is 50% cheaper than in Seattle
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is 4% more expensive than in Dublin
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Singapore
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,095 (ARS $20,278) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Prešov costs €0.88 (3 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 4.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Catania costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Victoria costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)