Cost of living comparison between Hyderabad, Pakistan and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00905 EUR / PKR
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is 4% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 4% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Seoul is 92% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in New York is 86% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Rio is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Singapore
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 66% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €856 (₨94,554) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Chapeco costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Quito costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Skopje costs 130 ден (about 1 hour ago)