Cost of living comparison between Acapulco, Mexico and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05988 EUR / MXN
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 4% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 82% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 12% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Singapore is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €1,490 (Mex$ 24,883) in Acapulco.
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Vancouver costs C$1,321 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Paris costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 0.5 l (16 oz) domestic beer in the supermarket in Valjevo costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Hong Kong costs HK$33 (about 2 hours ago)