Cost of living comparison between Kuching, Malaysia and Ottawa, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,169 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.34231 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Ottawa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 144% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Galway is 23% cheaper than in Dublin
- Cost of living in London is 215% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in London is 110% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 94% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 4% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Ottawa (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Ottawa you would need to make just about C$2,220 (RM6,484) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Brussels costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Delhi costs ₨700 (20 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Bangalore costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Naples costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Prague costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)