Cost of living comparison between Matamoros, Mexico and Oslo, Norway
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,967 prices entered by 393 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.504 NOK / MXN
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 73% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 12,500 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 5,940 (Mex$ 11,791) in Matamoros.
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Beijing costs 元300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Nagasaki costs ¥188 (about 1 hour ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Kolkata costs ₨224 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI 140 CV 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 3 hours ago)