Cost of living comparison between Kraków, Poland and Oslo, Norway
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 8,378 prices entered by 799 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.098 NOK / PLN
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is 82% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Paris is 95% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 19% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 95% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Berlin is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Paris is 44% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is about the same as in São Paulo
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 63% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 81,250 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 29,849 (14,224 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨18,297 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Skopje costs 250 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Santiago costs CH$5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 4 hours ago)