Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Oslo, Norway
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,623 prices entered by 458 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.281 NOK / SDG
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is 82% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Paris is 95% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 19% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 95% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Berlin is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Paris is 44% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is about the same as in São Paulo
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 78% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 81,250 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 17,693 (13,811 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in San Francisco, California costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Athens costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Djibouti costs 4,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)