Cost of living comparison between Culiacán, Mexico and Orlando, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,128 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.06851 USD / MXN
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 73% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Orlando (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Orlando you would need to make just about $1,399 (Mex$ 20,425) in Culiacán.
Do you live in Orlando? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Nagasaki costs ¥188 (3 minutes ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Kolkata costs ₨224 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI 140 CV 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$23,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Calgary costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Braga costs €350 (about 3 hours ago)