Cost of living comparison between Culiacán, Mexico and Orlando, Florida, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,301 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06369 USD / MXN
Do you live in Orlando, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 147% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 12% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Sydney is 24% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Singapore is 119% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Orlando, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Orlando, Florida you would need to make just about $1,663 (Mex$ 26,117) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Poznan costs 4.91 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,167 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faridabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port-Gentil costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)