Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Oporto, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,363 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00098 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 145% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 110% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Galway is 23% cheaper than in Dublin
- Cost of living in Cork is 16% cheaper than in Dublin
- Cost of living in Paris is 93% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is 216% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 4% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 176% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €8,630 (8,801,213 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halmstad costs 9,082 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Des Moines, Iowa costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Ljubljana costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)