Cost of living comparison between Tunis, Tunisia and Odessa, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,293 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 8.496 UAH / TND
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York City is 170% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 24% more expensive than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,443₴ (2,288 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Odessa.
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg (2 lb.) of tomatoes in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1.99 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg (2 lb.) of apples in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Deodorant, roll-on (50ml ~ 1.5 oz.) in Wrocław costs 15 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in London costs £105 (about 3 hours ago)