Cost of living comparison between Guntur, India and Nouméa, New Caledonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.752 XPF / INR
Do you live in Nouméa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in LA is 57% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in Bangkok is 25% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in Sydney is 21% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 76% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in Berlin is 8% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in Milan is about the same as in Rome
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 74% cheaper than in Nouméa (New Caledonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Nouméa you would need to make just about 513,758 Franc (₨293,181) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Hair shampoo 2-in-1 (400 ml ~ 12 oz.) in Karachi costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Guilin costs 元100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,832 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)