Cost of living comparison between Guntur, India and Nouméa, New Caledonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.710 XPF / INR
Do you live in Nouméa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 145% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 112% more expensive than in Santiago
- Cost of living in London is 9% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 218% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York is 95% more expensive than in Santiago
- Cost of living in Paris is 93% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 14% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 74% cheaper than in Nouméa (New Caledonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Nouméa you would need to make just about 509,122 Franc (₨297,758) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varna costs 600 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,840TL (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Karachi costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lijiang City costs 元36 (about 1 hour ago)