Cost of living comparison between Shiraz, Iran and Nottingham, United Kingdom
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Nottingham? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Tokyo is 29% more expensive than in Toyama
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Nottingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Nottingham you would need to make just about £1,244 (﷼ 52,952,635) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Geneva costs CHF 3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Hong Kong costs HK$299 (32 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampere costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)