Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Nottingham, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,698 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.738 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Nottingham? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 95% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is 82% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 19% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Berlin is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Paris is 95% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 8% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 44% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 41% cheaper than in Nottingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Nottingham you would need to make just about £1,854 (€2,512) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €900 (less than a minute ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Recife costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sharjah costs Dirham 2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Auckland costs NZ$80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Northampton costs £38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 2 hours ago)