Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Nottingham, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,649 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.735 GBP / EUR
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 82% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 12% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Barcelona is 12% cheaper than in Cleveland
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 40% cheaper than in Nottingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Nottingham you would need to make just about £1,866 (€2,540) in Prishtina.
Do you live in Nottingham? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chicago, Illinois costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Brno costs 90 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Baltimore, Maryland costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI 140 CV 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pair of jeans (Levis 501 or similar) in Stuttgart costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)