Cost of living comparison between Meerut, India and Nottingham, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 917 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01032 GBP / INR
Do you live in Nottingham? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Xiamen is 50% cheaper than in Seattle
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is 4% more expensive than in Dublin
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Singapore
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 48% cheaper than in Nottingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Nottingham you would need to make just about £1,621 (₨157,056) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$900 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Recife costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guarulhos costs R$ 600 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Niterói costs R$ 2.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Galway costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)