Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Niš, Serbia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00387 RSD / IRR *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Copenhagen is 46% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Paris is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Lausanne is 82% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 12% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Ottawa is 13% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Ottawa is 4% more expensive than in Montreal
- Cost of living in Milan is 44% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Niš (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Дин. in Niš you would need to make just about 73,290 Дин. (﷼ 18,925,686) in Tabriz.
Do you live in Niš? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,504 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.790 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Bangkok costs 60,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Port Elizabeth costs R 56 (about 3 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bandung costs Rp 22,000 (about 5 hours ago)