Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Niš, Serbia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00367 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Niš? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 152% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is 12% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is 11% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 25% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Singapore is 116% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Niš (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Дин. in Niš you would need to make just about 65,585 Дин. (﷼ 17,849,024) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Athens costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Zagreb costs 12 kn (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Moscow costs руб 8,500 (about 4 hours ago)