Cost of living comparison between Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11,860 prices entered by 1,540 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04773 USD / UAH
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Johor Bahru is 63% cheaper than in Singapore
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 86% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in New York City you would need to make just about $2,220 (46,505₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Windhoek costs 15 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,094 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barcelona costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8mb, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 3 hours ago)