Cost of living comparison between Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine and New York City, United States
WARNING! Zaporizhzhya has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaporizhzhya.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12,422 prices entered by 1,651 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04763 USD / UAH *
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 146% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 4% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Sydney is 25% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 11% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Guilin is 15% cheaper than in Prague
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 85% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $2,198 (46,153₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Novi Sad costs 350 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toulouse costs €180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Marbella costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)