Cost of living comparison between Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine and New York City, United States
WARNING! Zaporizhzhya has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaporizhzhya.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12,901 prices entered by 1,751 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04717 USD / UAH *
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Sydney is 30% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 23% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 8% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 147% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 9% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 85% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in New York City you would need to make just about $2,309 (48,946₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bern costs CHF 179 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 25 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)