Cost of living comparison between Venice, Italy and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12,420 prices entered by 1,608 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.099 USD / EUR
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 19% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 95% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is 83% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Paris is 95% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 44% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is 6% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Berlin is about the same as in São Paulo
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 31% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in New York City you would need to make just about $11,239 (€10,226) in Venice.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Glasgow costs £645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)