Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and New York City, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 14,495 prices entered by 1,816 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02219 USD / DOP
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 158% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Berlin is 49% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 15% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 50% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in New York City you would need to make just about $8,121 (RD$ 366,073) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$34 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 27 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,300TL (about 1 hour ago)