Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and New York City, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 15,831 prices entered by 1,856 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03794 USD / UYU
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Xiamen is 50% cheaper than in Seattle
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is 4% more expensive than in Dublin
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Singapore
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 42% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in New York City you would need to make just about $9,499 ($U250,343) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Anantapur costs ₨1,899 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novara costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,162 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)