Cost of living comparison between Hamadan, Iran and New York City, United States
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12,707 prices entered by 1,735 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Sydney is 30% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 23% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 8% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 147% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 9% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 82% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in New York City you would need to make just about $2,846 (﷼ 85,179,551) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,523 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Irkutsk costs руб 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Niš costs 500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)