Cost of living comparison between Hamadan, Iran and New York City, United States
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11,152 prices entered by 1,440 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / IRR *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Copenhagen is 46% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Paris is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Lausanne is 82% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 12% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Ottawa is 13% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Ottawa is 4% more expensive than in Montreal
- Cost of living in Milan is 44% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 81% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in New York City you would need to make just about $2,975 (﷼ 82,428,184) in Hamadan.
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Dinner out for two in Italian restaurant with wine and dessert in Verona costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wellington costs NZ$0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Kinshasa costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Lübeck costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)