Cost of living comparison between Hamadan, Iran and New York City, United States
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11,755 prices entered by 1,536 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / IRR *
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Seoul is about the same as in Seoul
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 81% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $2,789 (﷼ 78,954,955) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,273 (9 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Denver, Colorado costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Sydney costs AU$29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 4 hours ago)