Cost of living comparison between Hamadan, Iran and New York City, United States
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12,407 prices entered by 1,671 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 158% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 14% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Regensburg is about the same as in Trento
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 81% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in New York City you would need to make just about $3,008 (﷼ 88,938,688) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Dublin costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Pedro Sula costs L 28 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Ana, California costs $23,680 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (38 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tegucigalpa costs L 23 (about 1 hour ago)