Cost of living comparison between Curitiba, Brazil and New York City, United States
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.38502 USD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 14,606 prices entered by 1,727 different people.
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York City
- Cost of living in New York City is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Munich is 64% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in Dublin is 89% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in London is 158% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in London is 77% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 20% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 34% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Dubai is 32% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (15 minutes ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Moncton costs C$28 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 8 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Perth costs AU$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Sarajevo costs 80KM (about 2 hours ago)