Cost of living comparison between Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12,374 prices entered by 1,666 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06148 USD / MXN
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 155% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 9% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 12% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in London is 39% more expensive than in Sydney
- Cost of living in London is 20% more expensive than in Singapore
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in New York City you would need to make just about $8,380 (Mex$ 136,289) in Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lisbon costs €400 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$9 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $122 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.10 (about 1 hour ago)