Cost of living comparison between Brest, France and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12,038 prices entered by 1,599 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.094 USD / EUR
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 145% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 112% more expensive than in Santiago
- Cost of living in London is 9% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 218% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York is 95% more expensive than in Santiago
- Cost of living in Paris is 93% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 14% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 36% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in New York City you would need to make just about $10,334 (€9,447) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)