Cost of living comparison between Bangkok, Thailand and New York City, United States
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03072 USD / THB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 16,112 prices entered by 2,047 different people.
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 71% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in Bangkok is 25% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in New York is 76% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 20% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Berlin is 8% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in New York is 73% more expensive than in Milan
- Cost of living in Milan is about the same as in Rome
- Cost of living in London is 82% more expensive than in Milan
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 60% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 210 (18 minutes ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Moscow costs руб 460 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pair of jeans (Levis 501 or similar) in Dushanbe costs 380 Somoni (43 minutes ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Munich costs €25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI 140 CV 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $24,800 (about 4 hours ago)