Cost of living comparison between Charlotte, North Carolina, United States and Nassau, Bahamas
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,914 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.000 BSD / USD
Do you live in Nassau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 150% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 233% more expensive than in Hanoi
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Berlin is 48% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 201% more expensive than in Hanoi
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 41% more expensive than in Joburg
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 30% cheaper than in Nassau (Bahamas)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require B$15,000 in Nassau you would need to make just about B$10,441 ($10,441) in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Busan costs ₩250,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Kolkata costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)