Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Nagpur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 933 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.415 INR / PHP
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 181% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 77% cheaper than in Boston
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 54% more expensive than in Nagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,025 (Php84,846) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Nagpur.
Do you live in Nagpur? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Victoria, Seychelles costs 24 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI 140 CV 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tashkent costs 115,000,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8MB (1 month) in Lusaka costs 400 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)