Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Nagpur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.410 INR / PHP
Do you live in Nagpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is 4% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 86% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Johor Bahru is 63% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Seoul is 92% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 53% more expensive than in Nagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,989 (Php81,533) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Antananarivo costs 1,865,800 Ariary (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Warsaw costs 30 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)