Cost of living comparison between Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and Nagpur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,652 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 17.364 INR / AED
Do you live in Nagpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Xiamen is 50% cheaper than in Seattle
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is 4% more expensive than in Dublin
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Singapore
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 196% more expensive than in Nagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨230,862 (Dirham 13,296) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campo Grande costs R$ 1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Oshawa costs C$5.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 600 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)