Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Muscat, Oman
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,733 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00386 OMR / NPR
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Miami is 20% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York City is 69% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 11% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Orlando is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 30% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Tbilisi is 5% more expensive than in Kazan'
- Cost of living in São Paulo is about the same as in Rio de Janeiro
- Cost of living in Curitiba is 24% cheaper than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 41% cheaper than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,750 in Muscat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,220 (₨ 574,758) in Kathmandu.
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Lima costs S/. 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in London costs £4.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 28₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)