Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Muscat, Oman
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,880 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09862 OMR / ILS
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 13% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Beijing is 20% cheaper than in Seoul
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 82% more expensive than in Belgrade
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 15% cheaper than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,000 in Muscat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,545 (25,805 ₪) in Jerusalem.
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in San Jose costs ₡ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Brisbane costs AU$30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Nicosia costs €4.63 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in London costs £3,010 (about 6 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Curitiba costs R$ 180 (about 7 hours ago)