Cost of living comparison between Fortaleza, Brazil and Muscat, Oman
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,372 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.12785 OMR / BRL
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Tokyo is 29% more expensive than in Toyama
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,250 in Muscat you would need to make just about ﷼ 1,666 (R$ 13,031) in Fortaleza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Tallinn costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oporto costs €28 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$28,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in London costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)