Cost of living comparison between Surat, India and Munich, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,873 prices entered by 534 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01480 EUR / INR
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Tokyo is 29% more expensive than in Toyama
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 72% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Munich you would need to make just about €882 (₨59,633) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Geneva costs CHF 3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Hong Kong costs HK$299 (32 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampere costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)