Cost of living comparison between Iquitos, Peru and Munich, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,579 prices entered by 507 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.29747 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Seoul is about the same as in Seoul
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Munich you would need to make just about €1,403 (S/. 4,716) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in London costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Rijeka costs 200 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,033TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 40,000 p. (about 3 hours ago)