Cost of living comparison between Iquitos, Peru and Munich, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,775 prices entered by 543 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.28625 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 158% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 14% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 40% more expensive than in Sydney
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 42% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Munich you would need to make just about €1,438 (S/. 5,022) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamburg costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Da Nang costs 41,500 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,046 (about 2 hours ago)